- The night before I make a list of what I want to do the next day. I ask myself how do I want to feel? and What do I have to do to inspire that feeling? Then I make a list, marking what is most important. The next morning I stick to the most important and by the end of the day I feel pretty darn good about myself
- I drink plenty of water and drink savory veggie smoothies like this grounding greens and roots :) smoothie:
- cold pressed olive oil
- dash of apple cider vinegar
- pure h20
- I stretch out on my yoga mat then jump on my mini trampoline for 20 minutes. My body mechanic says rebounding (jumping on the tramp) really helps support proper posture and body alignment, not to mention moves toxins out of my lymph system and tightens my core!
- I think about and write down at least 3 things I am grateful for. This helps me stay focused on the good things that are happening in my magical life. Instead of focusing on the weeds in my garden, I focus on growing the flowers.
- I choose my character for the day. I dress myself up to express the original desired feelings that inspired my list the night before and I embody the part of myself that inspires those feelings. I like thinking about dressing into my optimal life. No need to wait for a fancy festival. I choose to express myself everyday.
- I drink an herbal tea blend to help nourish and support my desired feelings. Sometimes I want to be energized and sometimes I want to feel calm and relaxed.
- I scent myself. Yes, I put on a perfume that I blended myself that also adheres to that original feeling. It feels pretty good to wear the pure essential oils of vetiver roots when I want to feel more in my body and adding night blooming jasmine when I want to add mystery and romance.
- Then I breathe a lot, deeply...and in those moments I re-ask myself is what I am doing right now inspiring how I want to feel? I adjust accordingly.
I love uncovering how people want to feel and creating formulations of herbal teas, herbal extracts, blending custom fragrances. It's what I do, it's what lights me up and inspires me!
Tatiana (at) florentinacraft (dot) com or 415.830. heal (4325)