i love formulating.
today we enjoyed heart nog (at D's holiday party, yummm);
an herbal and essence packed take on eggnog.
- 2 parts cardamom infused brandy
- 3 parts cinnamon infused brandy
- 1 part chocolate infused brandy
- 1/2 part rose infused brandy
- fresh scraped inner parts of a vanilla bean
- fresh grated nutmeg
- 18 parts coconut milk
- 9 parts honey
you can vitamix in a pasture raised- local- farmer fresh- egg too, but you don't need to...both are tasty.
i also added a ton of magical essences:
this is my heart nectar composite formula, soon to be available in my apothecary
(but if you can't wait - order it now by contacting Tatiana@FlorenitnaCraft.com)
- rose quartz, gem elixir (heart opener)
- yarrow, flower essence (compassionate boundaries)
- dolphin blessing, animal essence (joy on your path)
- hula moon, environmental essence (uninhibited play)
want to learn more about essences?!
i'm offering a class end of january and already have two sign ups in my 5 capacity class!
email me - Tatiana@FlorentinaCraft.com or call 415.830.heal (4325) to ensure your seat, today!
oh, the love of magic.